HEALTH AND SAFTY FIRST!
The health and safety of guests and team members is our top priority. Therefore, the Pavilion Parks have implemented the following changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please do your part to help us ensure a safe experience for all.
– If you’re sick, stay home
– Cover your sneeze and/or cough in the bend of your elbow
– Please practice spatial distancing of 6 feet or more and be mindful of crowds and close contact
– Wash hands for 20 seconds or more
– Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Parks
– Guests are encouraged but not required to wear masks
– Pavilion Parks is wiping down seats, cars, gondolas and high-touch surfaces between rides/guests with CDC/EPA approved disinfectants
– Employees are required to wear masks at all times
– Water fountains are not open
PAVILION AMUSEMENT PARKS
The tradition continues at one of the top Myrtle Beach Attractions located at Broadway at the Beach. The Pavilion Park boasts all new roller coaster rides and thrill rides in addition to the family entertainment rides and nostalgia rides that have been part of the amusement park for years. There are three areas of attractions to enjoy: Pavilion Park East, West and Central. What to do in Myrtle Beach? Go to one on of the top Amusement Parks in South Carolina!
Huge Firework Display
Every Tuesday and Friday Night During The Season!
what they are saying
The kids loved it! We'll be back every year!
My kid wouldn't leave - we love it!